Sunday, January 23, 2011
Vampire Clan- Blood Two Posted at 7:50 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Vampire Clan
Blood Two: Mother
Genre: Angst/ Fluff/ Gore/ Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sugihara_aiko
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim, except that the picture was to be found on the net, and i edited it using photoshop.
Author's Note: It's a story I used to write, and I decided to post it up here XD. Yoshizawa Yuuki is the twisted character of Sugihara Aiko, while Lulu Lamperouge is the twisted character of Takasugi Riko. Azarius Zero is the twisted character of one of our friend as well, and together, we're known as, the VAMPIRE CLAN.

<< CHAPTER ONE                                                                                              CHAPTER THREE >>



That sight that greeted me made my heart skipped a beat. Right at the living room, was a lady in white gown, her fangs sank deep into the man's neck. Stains of blood are found dripping down from the corner of her mouth. That man's eyes were closed shut. That lady fixed her eyes on me, as she released the grip of the male, as he dissolved into thin air, like mist. She used the back of the palm, and wiped away the blood stain at the side of her mouth. 

"Hello, darling," she greeted me. 

I managed to mutter out the unfamiliar words. "Mo...Mother," 

"Darling, come over and let me have a taste of your pure blood..." she giggled evily, as she slowly walked towards me. "COME!" she mumbled out loudly, as she spread out her hands, waiting for me to walk to her embrace. 

I slowly walked towards her, clenching my fist. Just at that moment, Lulu appeared in front of me. "Ne, Obaa-san(Auntie), tasting your own daughter's blood, you're the worst ever...!" 

My mother speed towards my back and grabbed me. Lulu turned over, and I realized her eyes were bright crimson red. "It's not your business little girl! She's my daughter!" 

"It's my business! She's my comrade now!" Just then, Lulu flared. She speed towards me, and grabbed her hand. My mother flew away and stood up. Lulu's face hung low. Soon after that, her blood veins on her fist shown, and her fangs, appeared. She looked into mother's eyes and sneered. "I'm going to kill you," 

A sense of shedless cold aura gave off from Lulu. I looked at that scene. As quick as a lightning, Lulu gabbed  mother's neck from the back. Using her fangs, she bite onto mother's neck. Her mother screamed, as she released herself from Lulu's bite. That sight grossed me out as blood flowed out. Slowly, mother's body become liquid, and then it disappeared. 

That was when I realized, that was the replica of mother. 

How could mother possibly come in real towards me?

Lulu ran towards me. "Yuuki, are you alright?" 

I nodded my head. "Thanks goodness, I thought you are going to die just like that" she sighed. Azarius ran over, after he overcome his shockness. 

Now really, what personality does Lulu seriously have? 

***

"Lulu-chan, I think you should really try to control yourself," Azarius commented. In that living room, sits the three of us. The song, 'Still Doll' by Kanon Wakeshima is playing through the audio player. Lulu took over her pocket of pills out and tols us, "I got this in yesterday, it's fresh!" 

She took one pill, and dropped it into the wine cup. Holding the top of the wine glass, she gently shake it.  She had the glass and took a sip. She took another two more pills and dropped it into two other wine glass. She handed one cup to me, and the other to Azarius. 

"Enjoy! It's a toast to Vampire Clan!" she raised her cup for a moment. At that time, her eyes glittered, and that red eyes filled with the murderous intent. 

Lulu Lamperouge, the murderous. 

"Ne, Yuuki-chan, could you close the curtain? The sun is striking, and my appearance is coming out" Lulu complained, as she squinted her eyes. I went over and close the curtain. With the room pitch-black, three of us have revealed our true form. Lulu's hair turned dark red, and her fangs have bear out of her lips. 

Azarius's skin color turned paler, and his eyes turned to crystal blue. The eyes that really shows the pureness of him. 

Azarius Zero, the drinkerous. 

My vision changed to violet, as my fangs came out from my mouth. "This feel so much better," I muttered. 

Yoshizawa Yuuki, the survival. 

***

"Hey, the bell just rang, want to dash?" Lulu sighed. I heaved, and stood up. "We should speed, the school is miles away," I said, as I took out my dress, and hanged it at the hanger. "OUT YOU GO!" Luli shouted, making Azarius to rush out of the room in one second. 

"Let's go," Azarius commented, when he saw the two of them coming out from the room. Lulu grabbed my hand, and she hurriedly speed off, without any warning. Lulu's speeding is the best amongst the three of us, and of course, we all have different specialization.

I just wished that we all three will stay together as long as we could. 

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.