Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Vampire Clan- Blood Five Posted at 8:20 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Vampire Clan
Blood Five: School
Genre: Angst/ Fluff/ Gore/ Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sugihara_aiko
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim, except that the picture was to be found on the net, and i edited it using photoshop.
Author's Note: It's a story I used to write, and I decided to post it up here XD. Yoshizawa Yuuki is the twisted character of Sugihara Aiko, while Lulu Lamperouge is the twisted character of Takasugi Riko. Azarius Zero is the twisted character of one of our friend as well, and together, we're known as, the VAMPIRE CLAN.

<< CHAPTER FOUR                                                                                         CHAPTER SIX >>



Lulu laughed softly, before she nudged me on the shoulders. "C'mon, at least do a basic greeting!"

The both of the boys looked at each other, before one of them smiled and held out his hand and said, "I'm Kuchiyo Kaze Frez,"

The other hand gladly came over, and did the same thing, "And I'm the little brother, Kuchiyo Hayato Frez, nice to meet you,"

I stood up, went pass them, before i took the cloth from the table before I walked back to where my guitar was located and started to polish it, not even giving them a glance.

"Yuuki! Introduce yourself!" Lulu spoke, her voice in disbelief.

I tuend my face, and looked at them, before I realized that they have drew their hands back. "Yoshizawa Yuuki," I forced myself to spit those words out, before I stared at them, and turned back to my guitar.

"I think we should get going..." Hayato said, before his older brother, Kaze agreed. Lulu followed them to the door. When she made sure that the both have left, Lulu have pouted and came back. "Yuuki ! They're so sweet guys!" Lulu commented. I shook my heard, "You know that I can't get along well with humans,"

"But...!"

I started to raise my voice, as I looked at her. "You know I hate humans, Lulu,"

Without me knowing, my purple violet eyes have surfaced and Lulu stared at me, shocked. "I know, I'm sorry, Yuuki,"

Few seconds later, the vision vanished, and I turned back to my guitar. "I'm sorry, Lulu-chan,"

***

"Yuuki! Are you done?!" Lulu shouted, her voice that sounded so enthusiastic, oblivious that all the people in the dormitary hallway are staring at her.

"Good morning, Lamperouge-san," a voice was heard. As I wore my black boots, I titled my head up and realized that it was the Kuchiyo twins from before. Lulu started to talk to them, while I just sighed and continued to put on my boots, before I took my coat and wore it over me.

"Good morning, Yoshizawa-san," a voice said, as I locked my room door. I turned around, and noticed that it's the older brother of the Kuchiyo twins in front of me.

"Yoshizawa-san," he called me again,  his tone deep, but bright.

"Yes?" I said coldly, while I browse through my phone, without bothering to look at him. He mumbled and stammered as I rolled my eyes, impatient and frustrated to the guy in front of me. Just then, Lulu called me. The spams of disappointment was seen in Kaze's eyes, as I went over to where Lulu was standing. "What?" I asked. I was surprised that she'll cut me off a conversation with a human. A human.

"What was he talking to you about?" Lulu asked, as she looked at me, before looking at Kaze, who have started to take off for school.

I shrugged my shoulders, as I turned and walked away. Soon, I heard Lulu running towards to Hayato, "I'll see you later!" before she chased after me, as we made our way towards the classroom.

***

"Yosh! Lulu-cha, Yuuki-chan!" Azarius called us from the front foor of the classroom. Lulu charged towards Azarius and smacked him on his back. "YOSH!" I slowly walked towards them and greeted them. "Morning," Groaning in pain, Azarius greeted me, "That hurts, Lulu-chan! Good morning, Yuuki-chan!"

I smiled at him, as I made my way into the classroom, leaving the both of them outside.

When I settled down, Ikuto-sensei walked in. "Good morning everybody," he greeted. Everybody greeted him back as we all settled down into our respective seats. That was when I noticed that Renka was looking at me. Those eyes...

Just then, someone kicked my chair, and I turned, to realize that it was Lulu. I looked at her, and she whispered, "Ne, let's hand out at the wooden hut later, I brought some nice products today!" she have me a wink before she quietly settled down back into her chair.

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.