Monday, March 21, 2011
Vampire Clan- Blood Four Posted at 1:29 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Vampire Clan
Blood Four: Settling in with new guys
Genre: Angst/ Fluff/ Gore/ Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sugihara_aiko
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim, except that the picture was to be found on the net, and i edited it using photoshop.
Author's Note: It's a story I used to write, and I decided to post it up here XD. Yoshizawa Yuuki is the twisted character of Sugihara Aiko, while Lulu Lamperouge is the twisted character of Takasugi Riko. Azarius Zero is the twisted character of one of our friend as well, and together, we're known as, the VAMPIRE CLAN.

<< CHAPTER THREE                                                                                         CHAPTER FIVE >>



The red moon arched across the sky, and I realized something is going to happen. Two figures, sped towards me. It's Lulu and Azarius. "We caught sight of the red moon, and it's bad omen," Azarius said, as he stood in front of me. 

"Seriously, Yuuki, what happened? You owe us an explanation," Lulu sighed. 

"I'll explain later. Look at him first," I point, with my calmness within me. 

Renka showed his face, as his murderous golden eyes stare into mine once again. Lulu stood in front of me, as I held onto her shoulders. "I'll settle this, Lulu," 

I went towards Renka, as he looked at me, making no movement at all. I bared my fangs, and my eyes locked into his. "I'm definitely...." I whispered, before I sped towards him, and shouted, "Not going to forgive you...!" Anger engulfed me, as I looked deep and deep into his eyes again.. 

Suddenly, Renka smirked. "Looks like I'll need to retreat now, since Yuuki is serious," Renka suddenly disappear, and a bogus dummy replaced him instead. Lulu's action was fast, "I'll kill you," her eyes turned to crimson red, and she formed a white air ball onto her palm. She rushed towards the dummy, and placed her hand onto the dummy's neck. 

The dummy faded away. 

Azarius commented, "Now now, Lulu, please learn how to control your emotions," 

I smiled and saw Lulu apologizing to Azarius, as her hand scratched the back of her head. 


***

It has been such a long time since I went back to that gothic palace. I stood in front of the palace- the place where I was born. At that point of time, I thought back about my father. 

"Earth calling for Yuuki~" I looked around, and realized it was Lulu on that high oak tree. "Yuuki, come on up!" Azarius called for me. Reluctantly, I flew up, hoping that from there I still can catch the view of the palace. 

Azarius and Lulu led me higher up of the oak tree, when I realize there was a little hut constructed there. "Since when?" I wondered. I entered the hut along with Lulu and Azarius. I realized inside was like a small musical room, with a microphone in the middle, drums at the side, a guitar on the stand, and a piano at the left hand side. 

Azarius flew to the piano, while Lulu flew to the drums. I grabbed the guitar, and hung it around my neck. With the pico I got in my pocket, I strung the strings. 

The notes that came out greeted me perfectly. I played 'Futatsu No Kodou to Akai Tsumii' on the guitar. When it was finished, Lulu and Azarius clapped their hands. They then took the instrumentals they had, and started playing. 

Hoshi wo atsumete
Tsukuru suna no oshiro ni
Watashi no sasayaka na inori
Koborete, ochiru sono ashimoto wo
Machibusete nami ga senaru

Once we played finish the song, Azarius clapped his hands. 

"Your voice is fabulous, Yuuki!" he commented. 

At that moment, a gush of wind came, "I want your blood. Yuuki~ Yuuki..." 

That voice, echoed inside my head non-stop, like a broken recorder. That figure that I least wanted to see appear right in front of me. That white ohime-sama(princess).

"Sa... Yuuki, kokoni kite(Come here)," she said, as she waved her hand at me. I fely digusted, why am I involving myself with a beast? Why must she constantly come and find me? Why... my blood?

Lulu encountered something, played her drums. The sound that come out, soothe my heart, but yet, when I looked at that woman, she was covering her ears. Lulu continued playing, and the woman scream in pain, "Stop! Stop!" 

Lulu continued playing the music. It got louder and louder, with the help of Azarius's amplifier powers. 

In the end, that woman still struggle in pain. I looked at Lulu, her eyes were bright crimson red. 

"Yuuki-chan, Hoshi no(I want)...Anata no tsui(Your blood)..." She disappeared once again. 

"What in the world was that?!" Azarius screamed. 

Lulu's face lit up, posing a victory sign. 

***

We sat inside the small musical room, as we resolute our next step. "Yuuki, where are you going to stay?" Azarius asked. I shooked my head. "No where," Lulu blurted out, "She've been randomly sleeping on trees and just stops by my house to bathe once in awhile," 

"Oh well, there's public bathe nowadays," I explained.


"Oh, your extra clothings are in my cupboard till now," Lulu commented. "Wow," Azarius let out. 

"Why not rent a room in the dormitory?" Azarius suggested. 

"Suggest that earlier!" Lulu said, as she stood up, and dragged Yuuki away to the adminstration office. 

***

"You're lucky! With all the first year coming in, we only managed to have one more last room. For two people, I supposed..." the office clerk said as she looked at Azarius. "Ah, perfect! A room for two!" Lulu said, as she snatched the keys over, and signed the contract. 

***

The room Number is 174. Lots of people didn't want this room probably because the meaning of the room is 'Die Together' in Chinese. (一起死). As Lulu and I weren't humans, we weren't particularly afraid of death in any way. 

I stayed inside the room packing my clothes for the whole day. Lulu was still arranging her items in, and I got kind of bored that I took my guitar out from my air pocket, and started playing it.

(Air pocket is like a dimensional space, where vampires used it to store their things. In a sense, it's a invisible bag)

I strung the guitar, the melody tunes. 

Awhile later, Lulu came in, bringing two guys beside her. I looked at her with atonishment. 

"Yuuki, this is Kuchiyo Kaze.Frez, and This is Kuchiyo Hayato.Frez," 

I looked at both of them, and gave them the icy cold glare, before I went back to my guitar. 

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.