Saturday, February 19, 2011
Vampire Clan- Blood Three Posted at 10:18 PM 0 comments (+)

Title: Vampire Clan
Blood Three: Mobayashi La Renka
Genre: Angst/ Fluff/ Gore/ Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sugihara_aiko
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim, except that the picture was to be found on the net, and i edited it using photoshop.
Author's Note: It's a story I used to write, and I decided to post it up here XD. Yoshizawa Yuuki is the twisted character of Sugihara Aiko, while Lulu Lamperouge is the twisted character of Takasugi Riko. Azarius Zero is the twisted character of one of our friend as well, and together, we're known as, the VAMPIRE CLAN.

<< CHAPTER TWO                                                                                             CHAPTER FOUR >>


'The last bell has ring, all students please proceed to your own respective classrooms. I repeat, all students, please proceed back to your own classrooms,' the announcement was heard through the system around the school.

Three of us paced ourselves to our classroom, and it was a relief that the teacher have not arrived. We settled down into our seats, and waited patiently.

"Good morning everybody," the voice was heard, and everybody glanced towards the entrance of the classroom. All of us stood up, and bowed down. "Good morning, Ikuto-sensei,"

"Firstly, I would be glad to introduce to you a transfer student into our class today," he said, before he looked towards the door. "You may come in now,"

The front door of the classroom was slid opened, the the person walked into the class. His skin- was as white as snow, and his eyes were the color of gold.

Pure Golden.

"Everybody, this boy's name is called Mobayashi La Renka," the teacher spoke again once the boy have stood in front of the classroom. The boy bowed down slightly, and his pure golden eyes have caught mine.

"His father is a Japanese, and his mother is from Russian. Let's get along will with him alright?" Ikuto-sensei announced once again, and everybody just nodded their head in agreement.

His eyes- were still looking into mine. That eyes of his, had a hidden meaning, that even I can't understand them.

"Alright, let's find you a seat..." Ikuto-sensei started to look around the classroom. That was when I realized that the girl beside me have transferred school, and the seat is empty right now. "Mobayashi-san, please sit beside Yoshizawa-san, it's righ--" before Ikuto-sensei have spoke finish, in a flash, Renka was already settled down right beside me.

"Nice to meet you, Yoshizawa-chan," he greeted me. I smiled back. I then titled my head, and glanced at Lulu. She nodded her head, and turned to face Azarius who also nodded his head.

During break time, Lulu was ranting to me about the new transfer student. "He's gorgeous! But there's definitely something weird going on! Did you saw how he went to your seat? It was.. not even a second!"

Three of us kept quiet, until Azarius spoke. "It's like.. as if he's the same as us..." I looked at Azarius, and then Lulu. Three of us sank deep into thought. This is so not going to happen to us...

***

"Umm.. you have a minute?" Someone called me from the back, and I turned around and realized it was Renka. "Oh, what is it, Mobayashi-kun?"

He shaked his head, and just asked if I was free at the moment. I shrugged my shoulders, and followed him, while I used my telepathic to inform Lulu and Azarius about it. I took my bag, and walked out of the school with him.

"Yuuki-san..." Renka started to mumbled out my name. "Yes?"

I looked at him, and somehow managed to signal him to continue. "Do.. I.. you.. do you like the kind of person like me?" he asked, as he faced away.

I gave a perplexed look, before I realized what was going on. This foolish boy over here is trying to confess to me. I shake my head, and started to say, "I'm sorry, but no. And, I'm treating you as a normal friend, that's all,"

"Oh, I see.. I'm sorry," he apologized, his face looks dejected. Although I feel sorry for him, but a vampire can never be in love.

"I'll get going then," I said, before I turned and leave. Just then, Renka spoke once again, which made me halt in my track.

"Yuuki-san, you're ... a vampire right?" I stood fixated onto the ground. Renka raised his hand, and a pile of moving air aroused above his palm. The mist formed, and it was a bogus human. He put the air in front of him, as he went towards the neck, and bite it. The fangs appeared, as it sank deep into the skin.

My eyes widened. That explained his golden eyes- so this meant that, all along, he knew I was a vampire. I looked at him, before I sneered. "You're a Level-E vampire, right?" He stopped, and waved his arm. The air disappeared, along with the bogus human.

"So what if I am? There's no difference between a Level-E and a pure blood vampire," Renka said, as his lips curved up.

The crows started crying from a distance.



Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.