Friday, May 20, 2011
Memories- Chapter 4 Posted at 8:53 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Memories
Chapter Four: Break-Up
Genre: Angst/ Fluff
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sugihara_aiko
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim, except that the picture was to be found on the net, and i edited it using photoshop.
Author's Note: Is this considered fiction or non-fiction? Well, that's up to you to guess I supposed :D (Btw, this series won't be very long since it's like very long for each chapter,) 

<< CHAPTER THREE                                                                               CHAPTER FIVE >>


Lazily, I lie on the bed as I waited for my morning alarm to ring. “LAZY PIG, get up already, it’s time for school!” My mother said as she drew the curtain. “UGH..” I groaned. Speaking the truth, I really didn’t want to get up for school since I had a rough day the previous night and didn’t really face the people I will be meeting in the school.

“The lazy pig is finally up!” my sister said out loud as I entered the dining room. “Morning mum, morning sis,”

“Morning, hurry up and eat your bread, I’m leaving the house early this morning,” my mother grumbled, as she placed the cup of milo beside my breakfast.

I slowly took up the milo and sipped it, thinking of what I found the previous night. Yet, the necklace was chained and hid nicely under the collar of my uniform. “I’m done, I’m leaving first!” I shouted out, before I grabbed my bag, and rushed out of the house.

There was no time to lost, I need to make it clear to Saito.

“Aiko!” a familiar voice was heard, and I turned around to look. There, stood a sleek figure, with his black-framed spectacles rested nicely on the bridge of his nose. His side burns were just nice reaching the end of his ear, and he smiled and waved to me.

I bended my head down, and walked over to him. “Saito!” I acted like nothing had happened. How could I bear to break the news to him when he treated me so good? Not in a million year.

I forced a smile onto my face as I looked at Saito. Saito continued smiling, oblivious to everything that is happening around him- except for me.

We start to chat for a short while, before we headed to school.

“AIKO!” a voice was heard, and I stunned to the ground. I hesitated to turn, but my body just turned automatically. “Hey,” his face was right in front of me. It wasn’t a dream, it’s reality.

“Hey…” I mumbled back, my eyes scanning around the environment that were behind him. “Um, about that homework, do you mind if you can let me check out yours?”

My heart was pumping hard and fast and everything was absorbing automatically by my brain. “Sure…” I replied, before he thanks me. “THANKS!” he said out loud before he patted my shoulder.

I swear, if I weren’t in school, I would have kneeled down onto the floor due to my trembling knees. I screamed out delightedly in my heart as I started to walk off. After a few moments, I stopped in my tracks. What about Saito? Wasn’t I supposed to forget about him, and fall in love with Saito?

I smacked myself in the face, before rushing off to find Saito.

“Sorry that I was late!” I shouted as I opened the door to the rooftop. There, the sleek figure stood there so clearly. I felt a fear in my heart when I approached him. What should I say to him? I really have no idea what I can say to him in order not to hurt him.

“Um.. Saito?” I stammered as I grabbed onto the wrist of his right hand. Without any reaction, he stood there, his eyes fixing on the field just directly below us.

“Saito? What’s wrong?” I asked as I came to his side and look down to what he was looking. There, he was, with Kiriko.

“Saito?”

“I saw it,” he spoke, his voice cold and solemn. The surrounding made no noise as I slowly let go of my grip on his wrist. “Saw… what?” I mumbled after him, as I stepped back in my tracks.

“You were talking to him, and your face, looks so… happy,” Saito said as he walked away from the fence. I continued looking down, when I saw him grabbing hold onto Kiriko’s hand, and that was when I rushed up to the fence and grabbed tightly on it. “No…” I whispered very softly.

“Aiko, do you know how I felt when I saw that expression on you? It was as if…” he stopped, before he settled down onto the floor. “As if a knife stabbed right through my heart,”

I kept quiet, as I slowly backtracked and walk away from the fence. “It was like… the world crumbled onto me..”

I lose my footsteps and fell to the floor. I kneeled on the floor as tears fell down my eyes. “I’m sorry… Saito…”

Saito just turned away, as he clenched his fist. No, I didn’t mean it, I really wanted to try to love you.

“I can’t do this, Saito. I love him...”

“Don’t you love me too?”

“I…”

“So… what is your purpose of getting together with me?”

My mouth was sealed up. I couldn’t mutter anything. “Say, what’s your purpose?!”

“To … forget him,”

“And now?”

“I love him… Saito, I’m really sorry if I did anything to offend you,”

“Let’s break up,” I continued. Saito stood rooted as he turned. “You sure you want that?”

I nodded my heart. “I can’t cheat on you, I’m really sorry for that,”

Saito sighed, before he walked towards the rooftop door, and placed his hand onto the hinge. “One last chance Aiko, are you sure you want to break?”

“YES! JUST FREAKING GO AWAY NOW!”

The door was slammed, and I continued kneeling on the floor.


“Oh my gosh, what… what again!?” she shouted, as I looked at her. “I broke up with Saito,”

“WHAT THE SHIT? Whatever for?!” Yumi screamed as she slammed the table. “No darling, its my problem…” I said, when I saw him walking into the cafeteria, beside him was his girlfriend. “Oh shit, nononono, don’t tell me…”

“It’s because of that asshole?” Yumi shouted again, before she pointed towards his direction. “Yumi, stop it! It’s obvious!” I shouted as I forced her to put her hand down.

“Oh my gosh, Sugihara Aiko, you’re seriously one idiotic shitty girl I’ve ever known,”

“I’m sorry,”


How many times have I apologized? I have lost count, and I didn’t know. I really have no idea what I should do anymore since now I have already lost all the confidence and trust that I should have in my world. My world revolves around him, and he didn’t know anything about it.

I started to miss Saito slightly, but just slightly since he’s always been there, and after we broke we hardly chatted, lest even talking to each other in school.

Hello. The text message was seen on the screen of my mobile phone. I saw the sender. Saito Hiroyuki.

Hi.. I replied back, before I threw the phone onto the bed, and lie down. I covered my head with the pillow as I waited for the phone to vibrate. Few minutes later, the message comes in again.

What are you doing? :) 

STOP THE FREAKING SMILEY FACE YOU IDIOT!

Don’t act like nothing happened please… It hurts me a lot, and I’m sure it hurts you too… Saito…

Nothing much, just lying on the bed.

The next message came in rather fast.

Are you fine?

I rolled around the bed and looked up to the ceiling. Am I fine? My mind have been flooded about Saito and him all the while, till I have left with no mood to do my work. Examinations are round the corner, and what was I doing?

I stood up and went over to my studying table when I saw that nicely placed accessory on the table. I picked it up, and placed it around my neck. That necklace- the day when he gave it to him.

I still remembered it was a school trip to the science museum, and him and me were playing a game of ‘fate’

If we met each other during our trip in the science museum, we have the fate. If we don’t… we don’t have fate, and we should… break.

At that time, when I heard it, I felt so scared and afraid that he will leave me. I tried finding for him, panicking every time. Then, halfway through, he stood there, looking around as well. I run up to him, and he hugged me. “You found me,”

“No, it’s fate that brought me here,”

“Here, this is for you,” he said as he took a box out from his pocket. “What’s this?” I asked, smiling. “I think this suited you, so I bought it,”

He took the necklace out from the box and helped me to put it on.

I smiled at the thought of the memories, even thought I know that it will no longer come back. Even if so, I was still glad that I love him, and I thought that I never ever regret it, right, Raki-kun?

My phone vibrated again, and I realized it was the notification of the previous message. I took it and started to type on it.

Yes, I’m fine. I’ll be fine :) 

Sure… he replied. Before I closed my phone, and smiled as I went to bed.

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.