Thursday, June 21, 2012
Wonderful Posted at 7:47 AM 0 comments (+)




Title: Wonderful

Characters: POV
Genre: Fluff/Drama/Romance
Rating: Pg-13
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. It's one-shot, and characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note:this is actually a part of my imagination if my crush was this kind of character. well~ enjoy.



We were all having the games in the area. Everybody was so hyped up about it, and I was just going along with them. I looked around and realized that he wasn't around anywhere.

The next moment, I see around the back, and just smiled to myself. I stepped back into the walls, and tried to lean against the wall to support myself. There was a lot of running today and I could barely move around any longer.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist, and I tried to shout, before another hand went to my mouth. “SHH!”

That voice was so familiar. However, it wasn't that case. The feeling of getting ‘captured’ wasn’t fear but rather nervousness and…. Heart beating. The hands let me go, and I turned around. I saw him right in front of my face.

With reflex, I turned back around, making my back to face him, before trying to keep my distance away from him. “Shit!” I thought to myself.

“Wh---Why?” I asked.

“I just felt like it,” he replied, before turning away from me.

I blushed, before I looked away. Silence surface, before I wanted to leave. But yet, once again, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the others without even asking for my consent.

He brought me to the place that was not very far away from the others but yet not a single soul was around.

“Can I like go back?” I asked.

He then lightly pushed me to the wall, before he inched his face closer to my face. My heart started racing, before I turned my head to the side to avoid his gaze. From the corner of my eye, I see him smiling.

He then backed off slightly, before grabbing onto one of my hands. He then inched closer again, and placed his mouth just right beside my ear.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he whispered so softly. Yet, it gave me a tingling sensation down my spine and it was as though I got electrocuted throughout my entire body.

“Y...” I mumbled, before just nodding my head in sentiment. He then looked up, before pulling me for a hug.

I never knew, falling in love could be just this wonderful.
About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.