Friday, February 22, 2013
Come and goes Posted at 8:05 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Come and goes
Characters: Chizuru, Eiji
Genre: Angst/Drama/Romance
Rating: Pg-13
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. Characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: A simple and short love story that anyone would and could relate to.




She met him.

She didn't know if it was fate, or coincidence, but she know that she met him. It was any other day like her usual routine, getting ready, going to her part time job like any other day.

"Good morning, Chizuru-chan!" her co-worker greeted her before she smiled back and prepared the table for the day. Her job was simple.It was to sell the products that were given to them by their boss. Any amount is fine, and just answer what the customers asked for.

"Chizuru-chan, this is a new staff taking over Toshikata-kun, do guide him along since you've been working part time with us for about four years," her boss suddenly came over unexpectedly, and told her that.

She glanced over to the boy, he was at quite a reasonable height for his age. Well, looks were average. "Hi, my name is Chizuru. Just address me like everyone here,"

"Hi, my name is Eiji. Nice to meet you, Chizuru-chan. Do guide me along,"he spoke. Chizuru nodded her head before she goes on teaching him the basics of the jobs.

***

"Yes sir. It's waterproof and quite lasting. Lots of customers come back the following week to get more!"

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, I will never lie. I'll always be here, if you have any complains, you can come and find me and I'll change a new one for you immediately!"

"Sure, get me three of it,"

"Thank you!"

A nudge was felt at her back, and Chizuru turned. "Hey, your junior is doing quite well huh. He's been here like, six months and he is already on par with you,"

Chizuru smiled. "Well, he learns quick," she commented, before turning back to take her stocks.

"Chizuru-chan! Let's go for a break!" Eiji called out for her. Chizuru turned and rejected kindly as she have more jobs to do than him, since she is a senior and her boss trusted her alot. Eiji then came by and sat down beside her quietly.

A while later, Chizuru, who was so concentrated on her work finally finished. When she turned, she realized that Eiji was beside her. "Didn't you went to eat?"

"You didn't finished your job yet, so I waited,"

That was all it took to steal her heart.

***

"Here here!" Eiji called out, before Chizuru runned towards him. "Sorry Eiji-kun!" Eiji laughed before he looked from top to bottom of her. "This is really my first time seeing you wearing outing clothes. Hmmm, not that bad," he commented.

He earned a smack of his arm, before she hurriedly walked away. "Baka! Who was the one that asked me out for a movie on my precious off day!"

Eiji giggled, before he followed after her.

Their hands slowly creeped towards each other in the dark area. Nobody was able to see what were they doing, but they could feel it. Their hands interlocked each other.

Eiji's and Chizuru's.

***

"Why can't you understand that I need to work during my school holiday?! It's not like I have the time to go out with you!" Chizuru retorted. Eiji, who was standing in front of her was trying to calm her down. "Chizuru-chan, listen. I am not blaming you. I just want you to know that I really treasure the times with you. I just want you to take some more off days to accommodate with me, is it that hard?"

"It isn't whether I could, but I can't! They need helping hands during my working period. I want to, but I can't. I'm.... sorry. Sorry Eiji for shouting at you, but I really can't," Chizuru apologized, tears running down her face.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Take it like I didn't ask, alright? Let's go grab a bite," Eiji said, before patting onto Chizuru's head and leaving the area.

***

She was happily skipping through the streets with a giftbag on her hand. It was their fourth year anniversary and she specially completed her school work earlier to give a surprise to her loved one. After this, she need to start to crack her brain on deciding a birthday gift for her boyfriend since it's going to be his twenty two birthday.

She knocked on his door. No answer. Knocking again, no answer still. She left the giftbag at the entrance of his door, before she went down to the street, wanting to go home. Just then, a familiar figure was seen walking down the empty street, and right beside that figure, was a stranger figure. Chizuru hide herself, before she saw them stopping at the downstairs of his flat.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Mikako."

"Mm. See you tomorrow, Eiji,"

Chizuru's mouth opened wide. She dropped down to the floor, without any tears flowing down. After the two parted, Chizuru slowly walked up to his door step. Her finger was right at the door bell, but she couldn't bear to press it down. Should she? Or should not she?

***

"Chizuru! It's your turn!" her colleague shouted, before she grabbed all her documents and hurriedly entered the manager's room.

"Chizuru-san, don't mind us asking, but is it true that you're not attached up till now? You're already.... 45,"

Chizuru smiled, before she looked down onto her cup of coffee on the table. She looked back up and said, "Juniors, you girls are still young. You'll never understand, when your true love comes and goes, that pain could add up to your entire life,"

"And in my whole life, the only man I ever love, was also the only man I ever hated,"


"Eiji-san, this way please. The manager is expecting you," the clerk said, as she guided the man towards the office.

On the way there, he accidentally bumped into a lady and dropped his documents.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

"Yes no problem," the lady replied.

"Chizuru-san! Jinou-san is looking for you!" one of her junior called. She hurriedly passed the documents back to the man, before attempting to leave when the man called her out. "Chizuru...chan?"

"Eiji-san? The manager is expecting you. Are you alright?" the clerk turned and realised that he wasn't following her and backtracked.

"Eiji...kun?"

It came and goes.

That one and only love in your entire life.



About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.